    Also, when will large hosting companies such as 1and1 fully support ASP.NET
    2.0 rather than the odd beta server offering 50mb or so?

    Regards, Carl Gilbert

    Carl Gilbert, Jun 23, 2005

  2. Carl Gilbert

    clintonG Guest

    Microsoft has stated November 7th is the official release date.

    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
    URL http://metromilwaukee.com/

    clintonG, Jun 23, 2005

  3. re:
    > Does anyone know when ASP.NET 2.0 is due for full release?

    It's been officially announced for the week of November 7, 2005.

    re:
    > Also, when will large hosting companies such as 1and1 fully support ASP.NET 2.0 rather
    > than the odd beta server offering 50mb or so?

    Check out Orcsweb http://www.orcsweb.com/
    If you want reliabilty and full support, they're quite good.

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/
    Foros de ASP.NET en Español
    Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...
    ======================

    Juan T. Llibre, Jun 23, 2005
  4. > It's been officially announced for the week of November 7, 2005.

    A day which will live in infamy!

    --
    ;-),

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    Ambiguity has a certain quality to it.

    Kevin Spencer, Jun 23, 2005
  5. Oops! That was DECEMBER 7th! I'm sure November 7th will be a day that will
    live in the 2005 calendar!

    Kevin Spencer, Jun 23, 2005
  6. heh, heh...

    ;-)