ASP.NET 2.0 General Info

Carl Gilbert

Hi

Does anyone know when ASP.NET 2.0 is due for full release?
Also, when will large hosting companies such as 1and1 fully support ASP.NET
2.0 rather than the odd beta server offering 50mb or so?

Regards, Carl Gilbert

Juan T. Llibre

re:
Does anyone know when ASP.NET 2.0 is due for full release?

It's been officially announced for the week of November 7, 2005.

re:
Also, when will large hosting companies such as 1and1 fully support ASP.NET 2.0 rather
than the odd beta server offering 50mb or so?

Check out Orcsweb http://www.orcsweb.com/
If you want reliabilty and full support, they're quite good.

Kevin Spencer

It's been officially announced for the week of November 7, 2005.

A day which will live in infamy!

--
;-),

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
Ambiguity has a certain quality to it.

Kevin Spencer

Oops! That was DECEMBER 7th! I'm sure November 7th will be a day that will
live in the 2005 calendar!