ASP.NET 2.0 Grid View and multi select list box

probashi

Hi,

Using the SqlDataSource/SelectParameters/ControlParameter one can
easily bind a Grid View with a list box (or any other controls), pretty
cool, but my list box is multi select.

My questions is, how can I bind a Grid View Control to a multi select
list box (or any multi values controls)

Thanks

David Wier

What is the scenario by which you would like this accomplished?
For instance, it's very easy to understand how you would like to bind a
datagrid, using a where clause that came from the selected item of the
listbox - but with multiple items selected, you have the options of AND or
OR for the multiple items

probashi

--
David Wier
MVP/ASPInsider

Here is my scenario:

I have a Grid View that is displaying all the authors from 50 states of
US (pubs db).

I have another List Box showing 50 states of US.
Using the SqlDataSource/SelectParameters/ControlParameter I can
easily bind the Grid View to the list box to show only authors from one
state.
Now I want to make the list box multi select and when I select multiple
states this should show all the authors in all the selected states.