asp.net 2.0 health monitoring, aspnet_webevent_events.details truncated

hui

I am trying to use an SQL Server 2000 to log the events, and have found
somehow the contents in the details column get truncated. Details as
following:

The query I am using to retrieve details:
select datalength(details), details from dbo.aspnet_WebEvent_Events

A sample output row (slightly realigned for easy reading):
1842 Event code: 4003
Event message: URL authorization succeeded for the
request.
Event time: 3/13/2006 11:38:28 AM
Event time (UTC): 3/13/2006 12:38:28 AM
Event ID: a2b76c4f41354e168ad7d174abbc7f90
Event sequence: 7
Event occurrence: 4
Event detail code: 0

Ap
None of the values exceeds 9XX characters ( or 18xx bytes as it s ntext
column).

Here is the web.config I am using:

<healthMonitoring enabled="true" heartbeatInterval="100" >
<providers>
<add connectionStringName="MyDB"
maxEventDetailsLength="1073741823"
name="CustomerizedProvider" buffer="true"
bufferMode="Notification"
type="System.Web.Management.SqlWebEventProvider,

System.Web,Version=2.0.0.0,Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"

maxEventDetailLength="Infinite"/>
</providers>
<rules>
<add name="Standard Web Requests"
eventName="All Events"
provider="CustomerizedProvider"/>
</rules>
</healthMonitoring>

As a new bee to this health monitoring feature, I don't have much clue
on what's going on there.

Could anybody give me some hints?