ASP.Net 2.0 horizontal Menu control won't let the child entries work

Randy Smith

Hi,
For some reason, I am unable to get the child entries to work in a
horizontal Menu control. Is there a property that I've failed to set?

The menu entries are supposed to look like this:
Menu > Add Job Show Job
Show All Jobs
Show Unaccepted Jobs
getJobStep
etc.

In reality, they come out like this:
Menu > Add Job Show Job Show All Jobs Show Unaccepted
Jobs getJobStep etc.

Here is my web.sitemap.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

<siteMap xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/AspNet/SiteMap-File-1.0" >

<siteMapNode title="Menu" description="">

<siteMapNode url="AddJob.aspx" title="Add Job" description="" />

<siteMapNode url="showJob.aspx" title="Show Job" description="Show
Job">

<siteMapNode url="showAllJobs.aspx" title="Show All Jobs"
description="Show All Jobs" />

<siteMapNode url="showUnacceptedJobs.aspx" title="Show
Unaccepted Jobs" description="" />

<siteMapNode url="getJobStepData.aspx" title="Get Job Step"
description="" />

<siteMapNode url="listUncompletedDesignJobSteps.aspx"
title="List Uncompleted Design Steps" description="" />

</siteMapNode>

</siteMapNode>

</siteMap>

Can anyone provide any direction on this? It is greatly appreciated.

TIA, Randy Smith