asp.net 2.0 in Win2k crossing domains.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Pierre, Sep 20, 2006.

  1. Pierre

    Pierre Guest

    Forget to mention that IIS5 is set to Intergrated security only.

    Pierre, Sep 20, 2006

  3. Pierre

    Joe Kaplan Guest

    If you are impersonating, you will need to enable Kerberos delegation and
    get Kerberos auth working via IIS. This topic is covered frequently and is
    also well documented by various TechNet articles you can find with a simple
    search.

    Joe K.

    http://www.directoryprogramming.net

    Joe Kaplan, Sep 20, 2006