ASP.Net 2.0 installation problem on Server 2003 Standard x64 EditionSP1?

Felix Joachim

Hi,

I'm trying to get some ASP .Net 2.0 webservices running, but for some
reason the ASP tab doesn't show up in the properties of the websites (in
IIS control center).
I tried reinstalling the 64bit Framework 2.0 which didn't help.
Now I did a aspnet_regiis.exe -ua and aspnet_regiis.exe -i.
The reinstallation failed since the IIS is apparently running in 32bit mode.

Any ideas what is up here? The IIS was preinstalled, so I'm not sure if
this is the wrong version or if something went wrong while installing .Net.

bye,
felix