    Thanks
    --
    TVDJR

    =?Utf-8?B?VFZESlI=?=, Nov 1, 2006

  2. Hi,

    From ASP.NET point of view, you normally localize your web site using
    resource in which case you have one single web site for users from differnt
    countries. For example:

    #Localization of the ASP.NET login control
    http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webc
    ontrols/browse_thread/thread/6fb7e039204dc7d2/

    All you have to do is install the language packs and use
    'UICulture="auto"', then depending on your users' client browser settings,
    the same web page will be displayed in different languages.

    Also, other languages such as Chinese are compatible with English, which
    means read and write a cookie to their system using English value will be
    OK. As for the querystring, I believe browser will encode it using UTF-8,
    which means you can safely use it to pass values even in other languages.

    Sincerely,
    Walter Wang (, remove 'online.')
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    promptly.

    Walter Wang [MSFT], Nov 2, 2006

  3. Hi,

    I am interested in this issue. Would you mind letting me know the result of
    the suggestions? If you need further assistance, feel free to let me know.
    I will be more than happy to be of assistance.

    Have a great day!

    Regards,

    Walter Wang [MSFT], Nov 6, 2006