    In asp.net 2.0 there is a Login Control, but I dont want the option to
    remember the person, is there anyway to hide the"remember me checkbox"

    I could not see one, Thanks, Ed,

    gencode, Nov 7, 2005

  2. On 7 Nov 2005 12:09:10 -0800, gencode wrote:

    > In asp.net 2.0 there is a Login Control, but I dont want the option to
    > remember the person, is there anyway to hide the"remember me checkbox"
    >
    > I could not see one, Thanks, Ed,

    Yes, select the dropdown men and convert it to a template, then delete the
    elements you don't want.

    Erik Funkenbusch, Nov 7, 2005

  3. gencode

    King Adrock Guest

    also,

    there is a property DisplayRememeberMe, set it to false

    King Adrock, Nov 8, 2005
  4. gencode

    gencode Guest

    I looked and looked and did not see that...time for glasses :)

    Thanks, Ed,

    gencode, Nov 8, 2005
  5. gencode

    gencode Guest