    is there any documentation out there on master pages and the different
    looking themes folder in asp.net 2.0 that i could start getting up to speed
    with this on to start learning the new changes? thanks

    Brian Henry, Jul 10, 2004

  2. Brian Henry

    Tee Guest

    Hi,

    http://beta.asp.net/GuidedTour/
    http://beta.asp.net/QuickStart/

    I recommended the guided tour, it show you a lot of new feautres in ASP.NET.

    Tee

    Tee, Jul 10, 2004

  3. Thanks for Tee's informative resources.

    Hi Brian,

    Here are some other tech articles in the MSDN dicussing the new features on
    ASP.NET 2.0:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnvs05/html
    /aspnet-masterpages.asp

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/04/06/ASPNET20MasterPages/default.a
    spx

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnaspp/html/aspnet-standardize-maste
    rpages.asp?frame=true

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/04/05/CuttingEdge/

    Also, there has been some good books describing the ASP.NET2.0 such as
    First Look AT ASP.NET2.0
    Essential ASP.NET2.0

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng