    wondering how i can acheive this with the Login components that are present
    in ASP.NET 2.0

    Any help would be appreciated.
    Douglas Adams, Jul 14, 2005

  2. Take a look at :

    Writing a Custom Membership Provider
    http://www.15seconds.com/issue/050216.htm

    Installing the Database using aspnet_regsql.exe
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/library/x28wfk74(en-us,vs.80).aspx

    Working own provider
    http://forums.asp.net/899888/ShowPost.aspx

    You should be able to cobble the pieces from those examples,
    to get your own provider working.

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/