ASP.NET 2.0 Membership question

Guest

I am working on a site that uses the new Membership stuff. This site will be
accessed sometimes from our corporate network where users are already logged
on to the network. Does anyone have any ideas on how I could just auto-log a
user on if they are already logged on to the network instead of them having
to login again using the login control on my web page? Thanks.