asp.net 2.0 Message Board in C#?

Frank Miverk

Hi,

Curious to know if there are any C# asp.net message board code with sql
server database schema.

Something similar to the php Serendipity blog would be perfect.

Even something more lightweight would do the trick.

thanks for any tips and figure this has been written by others already.

Frank

Guest

Yeesh! There must be 100 of these floating around - all kinds. Some are in
ASP.NET 1.1 but they'll convert to 2.0 without any problems. All you need to
do is search on "ASP.NET Forum Application" or "ASP.NET messageBoard
Application". Many are open source and free.
Peter

Guest

I'd be curious to know if anyone has experience with these specifically, and
can recommend a particularly good one.

It would be very nice if someone wrote one of these discussion boards with
an eye to the ASP.NET roles/membership features.

Ken Fine
http://ideapod.com

Guest