ASP.NET 2.0 ObjectDataSource caching

Guest

Thanks for the reply. That is helpful in knowning it doesn't support a clear.
The only thing is I want to clear the cache only for a particular
objectdatasource and since the way the datasource caches the data is hidden
from you I wouldn't be sure what entry to clear.
Of course I could figure it out and hard code it assuming it doesn't use any
random numbering/naming for the cache key.

Thanks again.

Guest

I'm going to answer my own question.
The way to manually expire the cache is to use the CacheKeyDependency
property of the datasource.

Thanks.