ASP.NET 2.0 Page with LinkButton & __doPostBack client side script missing

Guest

I have a aspx page with a LinkButton running under asp.net 2.0.

When I access the page with Internet Explorer the
__doPostBack script, __EVENTTARGET, and __EVENTARGUMENT field are present and everything works fine.

However..

When I access the page using NUnitAsp the __doPostBack script, __EVENTTARGET, and __EVENTARGUMENT fields are missing.

In ASP.NET 1.1, the page was emitted correctly using NUnitASP.

My hunch is that ASP.NET2.0 is expecting something (extra) in the HTTP Request.

Anyone have any ideas?