    Any ideas greatly appreciated!

    TIA,
    Kit

    K B, May 20, 2006

  2. K B

    P Webster Guest

    Kit,
    I noticed the same thing. If I remember correctly, it was only happening
    when using Master pages and Content pages. The window.open javascript block
    was written using Response.Write on a button_click event. The result was
    that the javascript was written at the top of the rendered HTML page outside
    of the first <HTML> tag.
    To solve the problem, I used RegisterStartupScript instead of
    Response.Write to make sure the javascript was written inside the rendered
    HTML page.

    Hope this helps.

    Paul,

    P Webster, May 24, 2006