ASP.NET 2.0 profile question

n_steenkiste

Hello,
I'm trying to create a user profile in my web.config file.

When I try some example code, I am not able to write the <add>
properties of a profile:

Intellisense only suggests between properties: !-- and ?

I also doesn't see the Connectionstring attribute under the Add tag of
the Providers Profile section. Intellisense only suggests
lockAllAtributesExcept, lockAllElementsExcept, lockAttributes,
lockElements, lockItem, name and type.

Membership configuration works perfectly but what am I missing to
configure Profiles?

I'm using VS.NET2005 beta 2.

Kind regards,
Nicolas

Guest

Nicolas,
I have been working on the same thing today. The <add> tag works fine for
me even though it is not in intellisense and even though VS gives a warning
about it.

Seems like they still have some stuff to add to the web.config stuff.

I am also using VS.NET 2005 Beta 2.

lanem