    Kind regards,
    Nicolas

    , Oct 6, 2005

  2. Nicolas,
    I have been working on the same thing today. The <add> tag works fine for
    me even though it is not in intellisense and even though VS gives a warning
    about it.

    Seems like they still have some stuff to add to the web.config stuff.

    I am also using VS.NET 2005 Beta 2.

    lanem

    =?Utf-8?B?bGFuZW0=?=, Oct 6, 2005

  3. clintonG Guest

    Confirmed. Beta 2 has many little buggies and design flaws.

    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
    URL http://metromilwaukee.com/

    clintonG, Oct 7, 2005