    will it work without modifications in all popular browsers?
    Thank you very much for information.
    /RAM/

    R.A.M., Jun 14, 2006

  2. R.A.M.

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    yes, ASP.NET v2.0 has much better cross-browser support from start
    (callbacks, validation, built-in helper scripts etc) and it supports also
    flexible model which enables you to extend it to support browsers (which
    might not now be considered as "popular enough") . But yes, it supports all
    popular & modern browsers.

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    ASP.NET MVP, AspInsider

    Teemu Keiski, Jun 14, 2006

  3. R.A.M.

    Remy Guest

    It has issues with Safari on Mac OS. The menu control does not work
    with dynamic styles and validation happens on the server side.
    There are workarounds, but it gets a bit tricker then...

    Remy, Jun 14, 2006
  4. will depend on the controls used, and the html you write.

    none of the postback controls will work if javascript is disabled, only
    asp:buttons will work.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\), Jun 15, 2006