    Should I post question about Beta2 of visual studio etc, here or is
    other e another newsgroup for that?

    Thanks.
    TPS, Aug 10, 2005

  2. There is a section of the MSDN web site for ASP.Net 2.0:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/beta2/default.aspx

    ....but no newsgroups. You can ask here, and anyone with any experience will,
    I'm sure, be glad to help.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    Everybody picks their nose,
    But some people are better at hiding it.

    Kevin Spencer, Aug 10, 2005

  3. By this point in time, it is fairly normal. The beta groups are not well
    examined any more. Another good forum is the forums on www.asp.net, esp. if
    it is an ASP.NET question.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    ***************************
    Think Outside the Box!
    ***************************

    =?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBN, Aug 10, 2005
  4. TPS

    TPS Guest

    Kevin Spencer wrote:
    > There is a section of the MSDN web site for ASP.Net 2.0:
    >
    > http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/beta2/default.aspx
    >
    > ...but no newsgroups. You can ask here, and anyone with any experience will,
    > I'm sure, be glad to help.

    Thanks Kevin.
    TPS, Aug 10, 2005