    How is this done using sitemaps in ASP.NET 2.0.

    Thanks,
    Mike.
    Michael D. Ober, Nov 23, 2005

  2. Michael D. Ober

    Bruce Barker Guest

    ms missed this, but you could easily write a siteheader control that looked
    up the value in the sitemap.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Nov 23, 2005

  3. Michael D. Ober

    Guest

    Frequently you will want to have a page title some where on your page,
    the html title and a navgiation element which displays title
    information. If you want them to match then they can all key off the
    SiteMap.CurrentNoe.Title Property. In my code (this is without error
    hanlding etc) I have a masterpage where I set, Page.Title =
    LabelPageTitle.Text = SiteMap.CurrentNode.Title.

    Let me know if you nee more clarification.

    Jonathan

    Bruce Barker wrote:
    > ms missed this, but you could easily write a siteheader control that looked
    > up the value in the sitemap.
    >
    > -- bruce (sqlwork.com)
    >
    > "Michael D. Ober" <obermd.@.alum.mit.edu.nospam> wrote in message
    > > In straight HTML, you can set the page title using the code:

    > > How is this done using sitemaps in ASP.NET 2.0.
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > > Mike.

    , Nov 23, 2005