asp.net 2.0 sqlexpress/2000..Profile?????

Tammy B

I got my site working with my local sql express database.
Now am publishing to host server with a sql 2000 database.

Seems to hang up when looking for the profile information.

Is the profile thing not going to work on sql 2000?

An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When
connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that
under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections.
(provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Error Locating
Server/Instance Specified)

C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\root\76e48604\f71ad716\App_Code.jo6d4rbd.2.vb