ASP.NET 2.0 Strongly Typed TableAdapters question

rswafford

Hi, I am beginning to rewrite an application in ASP.NET 2.0, and I want
to utilize strongly typed TableAdapters for my data access layer.
However the database that gets queried is not known until the user is
logged in -- each client using this application has their own database
on my company's server.

I know that the SqlConnection object in C# has a ChangeDatabase()
method that allows you to specify what database to connect to at
runtime -- is there similar functionality available through
TableAdapters? All the databases will have the same schema, just
different names.

If this sort of functionality is not supported, what alternatives could
you suggest that would work for this sort of situation?

Thanks in advance...