ASP.NET 2.0: Theme specified in Web.Config, does not work

Sachin

Hi All,

I have a Theme folder "Default" which contians some skins, css files etc.
I have specified default theme in Web.Config file under pages section.
However, theme is not getting applied to the pages. I have not set any other
settings?
What could be wrong? Any hint?

Thanks in advance
Sachin

Alan Silver

Sachin said:
That also does not work.

Maybe if you were to post some code it would help us see what you have
done. Your description of the problem does not give any clues as to
what's gone wrong. Seeing the code probably would.