ASP.NET 2.0, TreeView Control and Styles

bors

Hi everybody!
I have TreeView and I want to mark parent node where his child is
beeing selected. Other words - I'm klicking on some child node and I
want to show that this node AND his parent ist selected. Is it
possible? How can I change the style of parent node programmatically?

Thanks a lot!
bors

Guest

On the Skin add a skin for the TreeView

example:
<asp:TreeView
Font-Names="Verdana"
ForeColor="#5555dd"
Font-Bold="true"
Font-Size="8pt"
ParentNodeStyle-ForeColor="#1111dd"
ParentNodeStyle-Font-Bold="true"
NodeStyle-HorizontalPadding="5"
SelectedNodeStyle-Font-UnderLine="true"
runat="server"
/>

Play with Skins, make life a little easier.

Hope this helps
Al