    possible? How can I change the style of parent node programmatically?

    Thanks a lot!
    bors
    bors, Jan 4, 2006

  2. On the Skin add a skin for the TreeView

    example:
    <asp:TreeView
    Font-Names="Verdana"
    ForeColor="#5555dd"
    Font-Bold="true"
    Font-Size="8pt"
    ParentNodeStyle-ForeColor="#1111dd"
    ParentNodeStyle-Font-Bold="true"
    NodeStyle-HorizontalPadding="5"
    SelectedNodeStyle-Font-UnderLine="true"
    runat="server"
    />

    Play with Skins, make life a little easier.

    Hope this helps
    Al

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxiZXJ0IFBhc2N1YWw=?=, Jan 4, 2006