[asp.net 2.0] using aspnet tables inside own database

Arjen

Hi,

I want to use the aspnet tables (for membership, profiles, roles, etc.)
inside my own database.
I have succesfully installed these tables.

Now I need to tell my application or asp.net 2.0 that it can find these
tables inside my database.
When I go to "asp.net configuration" it copies a new aspnet database. This
is not what I want.

Can somebody help me with this?

Thanks!!!
Arjen