ASP.NET 2.0 / VS 2005: How do I reference a Page object?

Guest

In ASP.NET 1.1, you can GetType on an ASPX page, as in the following:
GetType(Pages.JobPoster.Jobs.MyJobsSwitchAccount)

But when I try this under ASP.NET 2.0, I am unable to find the ASPX in the
Intellisense and the line above is an error.

It's as if pages are no long considered first-class objects.

Are you no long able to access pages as objects?

Thanks,
Michael Kuntscher