    in my browser, but I cant get into it programatically.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. My research has so fast let me
    pretty frustrated.
    =?Utf-8?B?TWFya0F1cml0?=, Jun 20, 2006

  2. Ive gotten a little further ... in my aspx I can see the properties in the
    ..ascx control and set them. However when I run through it in the debugger I
    can see that the properties are being correctlly set in the events in the
    ..ascx file, but when control goes back to the aspx I only see the values I
    set in the properies.

    The controls in the .ascx all have autopostback=true, there isnt a "submit"
    button on it.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFya0F1cml0?=, Jun 20, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TWFya0F1cml0?=

    clintonG Guest

    Why not discuss this at

    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com

    clintonG, Jun 21, 2006
  4. aspnet.buildingcontrols or aspnet.webcontrols?

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFya0F1cml0?=, Jun 21, 2006
  5. The "solution" was not to 1) place the values of the controls in literals and
    2) expose the literals via properties. I had not been doing 1).

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFya0F1cml0?=, Jun 21, 2006