ASP.NET 2.0 web page naming question

Guest

I am working on an ASP.NET 2.0 website. I have a default.aspx page as the
homepage. I have one master page that is used by all my pages. I also have
a folder, called Private, with a default.aspx in it. This page always errors
out with an error about InitializeCulture not being in ASP.Default_aspx. I
do not use any Culture stuff in my site, so I don't know where this error is
coming from. I seem to get this same error on any page named Default.aspx(I
have some others in other folders). If I change the name, the same code
works fine. If I take out the master page reference on the page, the page
will work fine. But, every other page on the site references the master page
and works fine. Also, this has not always been the case, it just started
happening a week or two into my project. These pages used to work fine. I
just renamed all the default.aspx pages to something else to get around this
error, but I'm just wondering if anyone can explain this to me. Is it
something about partial classes or something? Thanks.