ASP.NET 2.0 Web Site Admin error

Les Kinney

I have just upgraded to July CTP of Visual Studio 2005 BETA 2. I am using a
sqlserver database for provider where I imported the tables from the
sqlservice provider automatically created in the pre-July CTP. Now when I
use the admin tool to Create a new user (forms authentication) I get the
following error:

An error was encountered. Please return to the previous page and try again.

The following message may help in diagnosing the problem: Exception has been
thrown by the target of an invocation. at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.
_InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig,
MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner) at System.
RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments,
Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle
typeOwner) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj,
BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo
culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks) at System.Reflection.
RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder,
Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) at System.Web.Administration.
WebAdminMembershipProvider.
CallWebAdminMembershipProviderHelperMethodOutParams(String methodName,
Object[] parameters, Type[] paramTypes) at System.Web.Administration.
WebAdminMembershipProvider.CreateUser(String username, String password,
String email, String passwordQuestion, String passwordAnswer, Boolean
isApproved, Object providerUserKey, MembershipCreateStatus& status) at
System.Web.UI.WebControls.CreateUserWizard.AttemptCreateUser() at System.Web.
UI.WebControls.CreateUserWizard.OnNextButtonClick(WizardNavigationEventArgs
e) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Wizard.OnBubbleEvent(Object source,
EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.CreateUserWizard.
OnBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.
Wizard.WizardChildTable.OnBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs args) at
System.Web.UI.Control.RaiseBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs args) at
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnCommand(CommandEventArgs e) at System.Web.
UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) at System.Web.
UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.
RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) at System.Web.UI.Page.
RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument)
at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) at
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint,
Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Any solutions would greatly be appreciated.