Asp.net 2.0 web user controls not executing !?

Kris G

Hey.

I have a weird problem.

I upgraded our company webserver to host asp.net 2.0 pages.
The server is also a domain controller, and was used for hosting
asp.net 1.1 pages in the past.
Asp.net 1.1 pages have never been a problem.

Installing .net 2.0 happened without any problem.
Aspx pages seem to run correctly.

BUT the web user controls on the aspx pages are not executed !?

Anyone have experience with this strange problem ?

thank you.