asp.net 2.0 webadmin problem

jpauthement

Ok so here it goes. When i try to access my webadmin client for the
asp.net applications i developed it gives me this error:

"There is a problem with the application you are attempting to
administer. Please check the spelling of the URL you used to access the
web admin tool and confirm that your application is properly configured
in IIS."

Im Running IIS 6, windows 2k3, asp.net 2.0.
I also want to mention that my sites are not located in the inetpub
directory. They're in a webshared folder. All the sites work fine with
the .net framework. But when i try to log into the webadmin tool. i get
the above error. I also noticed that the webadmin client is installed
on the inetpub/wwwroot directory. Could this be the problem? If so,
does anyone know how I would go about moving it to the my webshare
folder? Any help would be greatly appreciated.