    other example does not but I cannot find where this was specified.

    Thanks,
    Dan

    delebash, Apr 27, 2006

  2. delebash

    DWS Guest

    Dan delebash,

    The delete link shows up when you create a webpart so you can delete it LOL.

    Show verbs in titlebar with webpartverbrendermode.
    <asp:WebPartZone ID="WebPartZone1" runat="server"
    WebPartVerbRenderMode="TitleBar">
    </asp:WebPartZone>

    Disable close and delete I'm using two different methods one for close
    setting properties in the webpartzone and one for delete setting properties
    in the delete element of the webpartzone you decide whats best for you.
    <asp:WebPartZone ID="WebPartZone1" runat="server"
    WebPartVerbRenderMode="TitleBar"
    CloseVerb-Enabled="false" CloseVerb-Visible="false" >
    <DeleteVerb Enabled="false" Visible="false" />
    </asp:WebPartZone>

    Good Luck
    DWS

    DWS, May 4, 2006