    so clients can manage their own users? If not is an alternative available?

    Thanks

    Regards

    John, Mar 30, 2006

  2. All the code is there for you to adapt and use at your convenience.

    drive:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\ASP.NETWebAdminFiles

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ===================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Mar 30, 2006

  3. Can I just push the asp.netwebadminfiles folder to my hosting server's
    application root folder and use the ..\security\secuirty.aspx page as is?

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFiYmxlcg==?=, Jun 18, 2006
  4. On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 11:42:01 -0700, Dabbler wrote:

    > Can I just push the asp.netwebadminfiles folder to my hosting server's
    > application root folder and use the ..\security\secuirty.aspx page as is?

    Probably not. There seems to be a number of problems getting this to work
    remotely.

    You might, however, be interested in this:

    http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2006/01/09/434925.aspx

    Erik Funkenbusch, Jun 19, 2006
  5. Thanks Eric, that code was just what I was looking for. Now if I can only get
    it to work on my hosted site (works locally but I get "That assembly does not
    allow partially trusted callers" when trying to run Atlas (ajax) on the
    hosted server).

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFiYmxlcg==?=, Jun 19, 2006