ASP.NET 2.0

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by test test via .NET 247, Jun 10, 2005.

  1. (Type your message here)

    --------------------------------
    From: test test

    im creating a web application with a header and a footer.
    in the middle there will be a menu bar.
    then on the left a treeview and then on the right a data grid. displaying data when a treeview node is selected.

    how do i acheive this. I thought i can make place the treeview on a page and then create a IFrame for the data.
    I dont know if this is a good idea. moreover i dont know what the size of the IFrame should be till i know how many items in the grid. based on that i have to resize the IFrame.

    Any ideas will be appreciated. Basically the site is similiar to the MSDN site i wish they post the code they use somewhere :)

    <Id>TUaw2UuKlEuHwcM3HG2faA==</Id>
    test test via .NET 247, Jun 10, 2005