    works with asp.net 2
    Any idea ?
    stan
    Stan SR, Aug 4, 2006

  2. The INPUT type=file element is your friend. In addition, I would also couple
    that with the UpdateProgress control in Atlas to obtain the results you are
    looking for.

    --
    -Demetri

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVtZXRyaQ==?=, Aug 4, 2006

  3. "NeatUpload allows ASP.NET developers to stream uploaded files to disk and
    allows users to monitor upload progress. It is open source and works under
    Mono's XSP / mod_mono as well as Microsoft's ASP.NET implementation. "

    http://www.brettle.com/neatupload

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Aug 4, 2006