    Can anyone recommend ASP.NET 2 web control dev books?

    TIA

    Johno

    Johno, Aug 22, 2006

  2. Johno

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    does this help:

    Debug javascript generated by webresource.axd
    http://blogs.msdn.com/jorman/archive/2006/01/23/516632.aspx

    But to answer your question. Only book I've seen so far is Wrox's

    Professional ASP.NET 2.0 Server Control and Component Development
    http://www.wrox.com/WileyCDA/WroxTitle/productCd-0471793507.html

    MSPress is probably going to update their book at some point, but I'm quite
    confident it's nearer Orcas timeframe.

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    ASP.NET MVP, AspInsider