    ViewStateMode is set to Enabled

    Am I missing something? How do I keep the tree state as it is when I
    click a link?

    Dave, May 26, 2010

  2. "Dave" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Am I missing something? How do I keep the tree state as it is when I
    > click a link?

    This "feature" has always been there and I don't believe it's been addressed
    in v4, though I may be wrong about that...

    Anyway, it's fairly easily fixed in code.

    This article describes the process:
    http://blog.apterainc.com/software/treeview-amnesia-and-you/

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP

    Mark Rae [MVP], May 27, 2010

  3. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Nice, well written Article. Thanks Mark!

    Dave, May 27, 2010