Asp.Net/Access 2002 text formatting problem

ald

Hi out there,

I am working with Asp.Net, Access 2002 and Sql Server
2000. Both the Access application and the Asp.Net app.
update the same tables and fields in the database. The
problem I am having is that when data is inserted from a
multiline textbox in Asp.Net it is not formatted the same
in the Access app. Specifically, there are boxes where
there should be new lines created. The text looks the
same when viewed in the Sql table but different in the
Access text box. Any help or ideas would be greatly
appreciated.

Also the Asp.Net page does not update the db directly. It
passes the info to a webservice which performs all query
execution. Should not matter but I mention it for
completeness sake.

Thanks