asp.net admin panel

Jarod

Hey
I am looking for administration panel from which user can create a new mail,
add ftp account and create database on win2k3. How to create such pannel ?
Maybe there is some open source ? Is it hard to invoke system features such
as adding ftp accounts from .net ? What's the simplest way to do this ?
Jarod

Guest

It's really going to be more Windows then Web development here. I would
suggest you look at what's available for API calls (probably ADSI stuff) and
compile it all into a DLL, putting it on the Web server and exposing for
either a direct call from your Web app or as a service.