    I may set it to "false". With RC1 it worked well.

    Is this any bug, or is there any way to solve this?

    thanks

    Trapulo, May 2, 2007

  2. Hi Trapulo,

    This is a known issue in AJAX 1.0 RTM, Eilon from ASP.NET team confirmed
    this in following thread:

    ~~~~~
    http://forums.asp.net/thread/1561814.aspx

    This is now a known issue in AJAX 1.0. We've logged a bug on it and will
    try to address it in a future release. Thanks for all the feedback!

    ~~~~~

    Currently it seems you will have to set this attribute to false to use with
    AJAX 1.0. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused.

    Regards,
    Walter Wang (, remove 'online.')
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    Walter Wang [MSFT], May 3, 2007