asp.net ajac and cacheRolesInCookie

Trapulo

After I upgraded to RTM of ASP.NET Ajax, my application cannot work with
"true" setting here:

<roleManager cacheRolesInCookie="true"

I may set it to "false". With RC1 it worked well.

Is this any bug, or is there any way to solve this?

thanks

Walter Wang [MSFT]

Hi Trapulo,

This is a known issue in AJAX 1.0 RTM, Eilon from ASP.NET team confirmed
this in following thread:

~~~~~
http://forums.asp.net/thread/1561814.aspx

This is now a known issue in AJAX 1.0. We've logged a bug on it and will
try to address it in a future release. Thanks for all the feedback!

~~~~~

Currently it seems you will have to set this attribute to false to use with
AJAX 1.0. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Microsoft Online Community Support