    which is showing trough CollapsiblePanelExtender .

    Does anybody have some idea?
    Thanks.

    Simic, Jan 20, 2009

  2. Simic

    Bob Barrows Guest

    Simic wrote:
    > I have page on which I am using CollapsiblePanelExtender and

    recommended practice) , but this is a classic (COM-based) asp newsgroup.
    ASP.Net bears very little resemblance to classic ASP so, while you may be
    lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can answer your
    question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a
    group where those dotnet-knowledgeable people hang out. I suggest

    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET - 2004-2007
    "NO SPAM"

    Bob Barrows, Jan 20, 2009

  3. Simic