ASP.NET AJAX AutoCompleteExtender

ack95

i am at a loss. i have been using the AutoCompleteExtender up until
RC1. Now it is completely unresponsive and doesn't even throw a
javascript error. I have added these sections to the config file:

<add tagPrefix="asp" namespace="Microsoft.Web.Preview.UI"
assembly="Microsoft.Web.Preview"/>
<add tagPrefix="asp" namespace="Microsoft.Web.Preview.UI.Controls"
assembly="Microsoft.Web.Preview"/>

<compilation debug="true">
<buildProviders>
<add extension="*.asbx"
type="Microsoft.Web.Preview.Services.BridgeBuildProvider"/>
</buildProviders>
</compilation>

and here is my code:

<asp:TextBox runat=server ID="txtSearch"
Font-Size=smaller></asp:TextBox>
<asp:AutoCompleteExtender runat="server"
ID="autoComplete1" MinimumPrefixLength="1"
TargetControlID="txtSearch"
ServicePath="EmployeeLookup.asmx"
ServiceMethod="Search" />
<asp:LinkButton runat=server ID="lnkbtnSearch"
Text=search></asp:LinkButton>

Any ideas?

Thanks!