ASP.NET AJAX configuration in Sharepoint Farm using multiple Web Front-Ends

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Michael, Sep 22, 2009.

  1. Michael

    Michael Guest

    Hello,

    We have a ASP.NET Application using in this case Telerik Ajax components.
    Everything works fine in our own SharePoint Farm with one Web Front-End but
    when testing same Application in user's environment where a Farm has
    multiple Web Front-Ends problems arises.

    For example Ajax stops working suddently. E.g. Ajax based actions in Grids
    works only once and launching and closing a Ajax based Popup Window seems
    to stop Ajax working.

    Does anyone know what has to be configure differently when Ajax based
    Application is running with multiple Web Front-Ends?
    What could cause this kind of behavior?

    Cheers,

    Michael

    Michael, Sep 22, 2009