ASP.NET AJAX Documentation Configuration error

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by jphaycock@googlemail.com, Aug 11, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hi All

    I have just installed the ASP.NET AJAX Framework and i'm having
    trouble configuring the offline documentation

    I have followed the installation instructions as closely as I can but
    I am getting this error message when I try to browse the docs:

    Configuration Error

    Parser Error Message: Unrecognized attribute 'type'.
    Source Error:

    Line 4: <sectionGroup name="system.web.extensions"
    type="System.Web.Configuration.SystemWebExtensionsSectionGroup,
    System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral,
    PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35">

    I have set the virtual directory in IIS to use ASP.Net 2.0

    I'm using XP Pro SP2 and have SQL 2005 express installed

    I'm thinking maybe ASP.net 2.0 hasnt installed properly?

    Anyway, any help will be much appreciated

    John
    , Aug 11, 2007