    thread.

    Thanks for any help and examples of how to do it.
    , Apr 18, 2008

  2. Not that I know of, but you can put up a modal control, if your reason is to
    stop the user from working with the page prior to the call being returned
    (or hide divs?).

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog

    or just read it:
    http://gregorybeamer.spaces.live.com/

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Apr 18, 2008

  3. Just noticed the end tag to your post.

    As examples, I would look at the ASP.NET examples at
    http://www.asp.net/AJAX/AjaxControlToolkit/Samples/

    While the ModalPopup will not solve all of your needs, it can be "reverse
    engineered" to understand the mechanism. You can also look at modal
    JavaScript like:
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/articles/javascript_modal_dialog.asp

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog

    or just read it:
    http://gregorybeamer.spaces.live.com/

    | Think outside the box!

    message news:...

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Apr 18, 2008