ASP.NET Ajax toolkit extenders in Chrome

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jerry Qu, Feb 26, 2009.

  1. Jerry Qu

    Jerry Qu Guest

    Hi All,

    I have noticed that many Ajax extenders not working well in Chrome while
    working perfect in IE

    Case One:

    We have a slidshow extender that is placed in an user control, the
    webmethods call is in the hosting page .cs. it works fine in IE but the
    webmethod can not be called properly when in Chrome and there is no any
    error message, but just not data is loaded in to the extender.

    Case Two:

    Sometimes the modelpopups do not show.

    There is any tips to handle this kind of problem?

    TIA

    Jerry

    Jerry Qu, Feb 26, 2009