    carriage/return line feeds between each new <table> tag. While IE responds
    appropriately, the BlackBerry browser puts a <BR> between each <TD> tag as
    well. Comments and pointers please!
    John Cosmas, Jun 18, 2005

  2. First of all this question is not relevant to the compact framework
    newsgroup.
    Having said that, you would be better off if you use Mobile ASP.NET (create
    a new project and choose Mobile ASP.NET application). To ensure proper
    Blackberry support make sure that web server has device update 4 installed
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...fe-40d9-4dce-9bb1-4dd61a5b7ccb&displaylang=en

    --
    Alex Feinman
    ---