Asp.net and Contenttype = application/x-java-jnlp-file

MJ

I'm trying to stream the contenttype of "application/x-java-jnlp-file"
via asp.net/c#, but the client only sees it as a plain text file.
Example:

Response.Clear();
Response.ClearHeader();
Response.Contenttype = "application/x-java-jnlp-file"
Response.Write(--- jnlp file stuff ---)
Response.End();

All I get is a plain text. I have set the mime type of .jnlp file in
IIS to "application/x-java-jnlp-file". It works if I set the aspx
file's IIS Custom HTTP Header to include "content-type:
application/x-java-jnlp-file", but I would rather do it in code. I
have also successfully started java web start in asp with
Response.contenttype = ... However, in asp.net, it will not work.
asp.net will stream excel, word, but not jnlp type file. Please help.

MJ

Nope. Didn't work. Any other suggestions? I'm thinking its more of
mime settings on the W2k server. Is there something in the registry
that might say something about mime types?