Asp.net And Firefox

konox

Hi to everybody and i hope you have a happy new year!
Is it possible to connect the FireFox(or IE) browser with my asp.net
Web Application?
i explain:Is it posslible when i'm on Internet (With firefox or IE) to
call a specific WebForm of my WebApplication through a new option in
Right Click submenu?
Can i add a new option on the Right Click submenu (in Firefox or IE?)
in order to be able to call my application from everywhere in the
Internet?
The reason is that i want to have to ability to Download files from the
Internet directly through My Application in my Server. Any ideas?
thanks in advance.

Guest

The reason is that i want to have to ability to Download files from the
Internet directly through My Application in my Server. Any ideas?
thanks in advance.

Yes, but this is more of an IE SDK or Firefox SDK question.

You could always build a Firefox or IE plugin to handle such a feature

konox

Could you give some help on how i can build this plugin? In what
environment can i build it?
thanks once again.