ASP.Net and MAC Browser

Guest

Have a web application (ASPNet 1.1). Many users have MACs and are having
problems. Here is an example. I have a page with a Drop Down. When a value
is selected in the Drop down a posts back to occurs to fill a second drop
down. WHat happens to one user's machine (user is running IE on MAC) is the
posted pack page has two empty drop downs. My guess is we have a viewstate
problem, but I'm not getting a Viewstate error. Not sure what to do, I was
thinking maybe holding Viewstate on the server. Ideas? Solutions?