    any alternative solution?

    Thanks.

    Craig

    Craig M, Feb 5, 2008

  2. The National Weather Service and NOAA provide weather data in all sorts of
    formats. For a start, here's a link to the NOAA/NWS RSS Library:
    http://www.nws.noaa.gov/rss/

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Chicken Salad Surgeon
    Microsoft MVP

    Kevin Spencer, Feb 5, 2008

  3. Craig M

    siccolo Guest

    On Feb 5, 6:57 am, "Craig M" <> wrote:
    > Our current intranet site displays the weather with a 7 day forecast.  We
    > have to manually enter all the weather info into a SQL DB using a web front
    > end, but would like to use an RSS feed.
    >
    > All of the feeds I've found on the web are only 2-3 day forecast.  Does
    > anyone know if there are any RSS weather feeds with a 7 day forecast?  Or
    > any alternative solution?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Craig

    not RSS feed and not 7-day forecast, but www.weather.com also has XML
    data feed....For example, I'm using weather.com service to call it
    from SQL Server stored proc.

    siccolo, Feb 5, 2008